Monday, October 26, 2009

Redo

Well, I have attempted not once, but twice now to start up a blog and be consistent at it so we can keep all of our family and friends updated on our lives out here and baby boy Greeley when he arrives, but both times have ended terribly with me making one post and forgetting to send anyone our blog site! Here's to hoping that the third time is a charm! We have 15 days till our due date, and for me I am feeling both excited and nervous about the arrival of this new little life! It seems that in the last few weeks the reality hits of just how much is going to change! That being said, I'm finally starting to feel like our home and lives are ready for this little one to join us, so now the waiting game begins!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, Suzanne! I look forward to seeing what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete