Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Visit to Newfoundland

We had a short but great trip to Newfoundland this weekend to visit Adam's parents! It's always so relaxing when were there and this time was no exception! After the long day's we've been putting in around the house it was so nice to spend a few days with no plans, good food, and great company!

WE ate fantastically while we were there and I'm sure I gained a few more unwanted pounds between Alma, Keith and Brenda's great cooking! Perhaps I will wear a muumuu this summer instead of a bathing suit:)

Jacob did great traveling. Adam and I calculated that he has now been on 10 different flights... quite the world traveler at such a young age. I was worried he wouldn't sleep well in a different house/crib, but he slept through the night all 3 nights and napped pretty well too! Yay for good sleep... I have been much better rested now that J is sleeping through the night again!

Now that we're back we really are "back to the grind". Adam started his job on Tuesday and has been going full force prepping to preach this Sunday! I have been wondering around the house aimlessly trying to figure out where to put everything that we have yet to find a place for.... wish me luck it seems this "moving" process is unending some days...

Hope you all had a great weekend!!:)














No comments:

Post a Comment