Monday, October 3, 2011

Last One Standing



I am officially the last one in the family that hasn't succumbed to this awful cold that is going around!  J started coming down with it on Saturday morning, and by bedtime was in full on fever, crying, snotting mode!

By Sunday afternoon Adam was feeling pretty miserable too.  I was praying that it would stick to just the boys, but Charis woke up this morning with a stuffed up nose, and proceeded to get worse all day.  The poor little girl didn't sleep for more than 45 minutes at a time all day, presumably due to the fact that she sucks her thumb to fall asleep, which makes breathing pretty hard when your nose is stuffed up.  She finally let herself be rocked to sleep tonight, after tossing and turning for almost an hour.

I have to say, as much as I appreciate the sleep I get from sleep training my babies early, I really do miss those sweet cuddles of having your little babe asleep on your chest.

Here's to praying for a quick recovery, and that I stay healthy so I can nurse everyone else back to health!  Hope you are all staying healthy in this rainy weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment