Friday, November 18, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

It's not secret to anyone who knows me that I LOVE Christmas!  The tree decorated and lit up, Christmas carols playing in the background while sitting in front of the fire place sipping an eggnog coffee....  ahhh that is what I consider perfection:)

It is purely out of respect for Adam that I haven't already decorated the whole house, he's insistent that nothing having to do with Christmas is to be seen around the house until the first Sunday of Advent (I may have snuck in some Christmas music with the kids while he was at work though).

All of that being said, I'm not ashamed to admit that I have been scouring the internet for a great online store to buy our Christmas cards from for quite some time.  Recently I was browsing through my blog reader and I came across some AWESOME Christmas card mock ups.  I quickly headed over to the site (http://www.tinyprints.com/) and I literally have 20 different styles saved in my favorites!

Well I don't have the time or patience to show you ALL of my favorites, I thought I would show you a few incase you want to head over there and check out the awesomeness yourself!

Here's a few of my fav's:



I love the simplicity and elegance of this one!
(How cute is that little girl by the way?)




I think this one would be super cute for a fun family card!



I think this one is my favorite so far.  I can never just chose one picture as my favorite so this allows a little varity, and I love how bright and fun all of those little trees are! 


So for all of you looking for some really cute Christmas cards for your family go check out the Holiday line over at Tiny Prints, I'm positive you won't be disappointed!  Also if you order today you can get 25% off your order, which is a pretty sweet deal if you ask me:)





***I was given 50 free cards for this review, but all opinions expressed on this blog are strictly my own!  You all know me if I find something that I love I just have to share it with everyone that I know:)****

No comments:

Post a Comment