Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Back at it!

We are finally starting to feel more settled at our new place, which means I finally have some time for blogging again!

We had a great long weekend. Adam's dad came down and helped us do a TON of work around the house. Seriously, I have never met anyone as multi-talented and efficient as Keith. We are now hooked up with a new (to us... I love kijiji:) washer and dryer, a new hot water heater, fresh paint, and about a million other odds and ends! While Adam and Keith were busy working Jacob and I spent a lot of time outdoors enjoying the beautiful weather. Monday we spent the day with our good friends Geoff and Carolyn (who also happens to be Adam's cousin) and their daughter Annika. We had a picnic lunch at the park by our house and then went over to their place for some yummy BBQ'd steak! It's been great being back in Halifax and so close to them! It's too cute watching the two babies play!

I'll leave you with a load of pictures from the weekend and a promise for some more consistent blogging:)

Hope you all had a great long weekend!













2 comments:

  1. So good to see you back to blogging again... and so good to see your boy!! He's getting so big!! When am I going to get to see him in person?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Suzanne! I'll have to get copies.

    ReplyDelete