Monday, September 27, 2010

13 weeks




How Far Along: 13 Weeks (and as you can tell by the picture I'm the same size I was with Jacob @ 16 weeks... yikes!)
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a peach this week
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still down 2 pounds... but like I said I was the same with J and I gained 30lbs by the end:)
Maternity Clothes: Regular pants are starting to get a little tight so I went out and bought a few maternity clothes this week. I think I may rock the leggings look this winter... so comfy:)
Gender: Hope to get to find out... you have to pay in Halifax... so we'll see!
Movement: Pretty sure I've been feeling a few movements in there... much earlier than I did with J, but I hear that's normal the 2nd time around!
Sleep: I"m still not sleeping well. Oh do I ever hope that ends soon, sleeping through the night seems like a distant memory.
What I miss: This week: being able to take decongestants! Sick & prego = no fun...
Cravings: Still none. More aversions than anything: most meat, peanut butter...
Symptoms: I think the 1st trimester symptoms are pretty much gone! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. You are SO cute preggo Suzanne! Love it!! Hope you have a very healthy and happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete