Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thanks but no thanks!

Lately when Jacob has been on the second half of his bottle he's been trying to feed it to me.  I may have unknowingly encouraged this by pretending to drink from it the first time time he did it... thinking it was cute.  Well, Jacob thinks it's hilarious and now spends about 10 minutes at every feeding trying to "feed me" the bottle, no longer quite so cute, especially at bedtime! 

Still ... I've been determined lately to focus less on being efficient and more on enjoying this precious time I have watching my son grow up.  Laughing at his games, playing with him more - cleaning less, enjoying the last of these "baby" times before he becomes my oldest child.  After all, it won't be too long from now that the idea of playing with mom will be the last thing on his mind...




  

No comments:

Post a Comment