Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Details

Thanks for all the wonderful congratulations on our news! I thought I would give a few of the details now, and hopefully I can be diligent and at least post a weekly picture and update:) I've been feeling pretty wiped/nauseous the past few months (apparently I am never going to be one of those women who escapes the first trimester yuckiness:)

So here are some of the details (I'll try to post a pic next week):

How Far Along: 12.5 Weeks - Baby G is due April 3/4 depending on what you go by!
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a plum this week
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 2 lbs... I have no appetite so getting food in is a struggle. I have no doubt it will all come on in the 3rd trimester:)
Maternity Clothes: None yet, but I have bought out my Bella bands a few time... love these!
Gender: Hope to get to find out... you have to pay in Halifax... so we'll see!
Movement: I think I felt a few movements when I've been lying down
Sleep: I'm barely sleeping these days. I slept horrible my whole pregnancy with J. On top of tha tI have a terrible sinus cold, so that doesn't help!
What I miss: Food! Can't wait for my appetite to come back!
Cravings: None really! Fruit some days
Symptoms: The nausea is starting to go away, I'm still pretty tired though. Come one 2nd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment