Monday, November 29, 2010

22 weeks


**Excuse the poor quality of the photo but we seem to have misplaced out camera around the house somewhere and had to take this on the IPhone...

How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: about the size of a spaghetti squash (1 lb)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yep I put away anything that wasn't a few weeks ago!
Gender: Thanks to a very generous anonymous donor who gave us money to see UC Baby we find out this Friday!  I can't wait!
Movement: yep lots of moving... I"m even starting to see my belly move around!
Sleep: Pretty good over all... still lots of weird dreams!
What I miss: I have been craving wings, nachos and beer... I miss the beer:)
Cravings: salty and fruit... lots of fruit!
Symptoms: It's starting to get harder to bend over haha!

We had another midwives appointment this week and everything is going according to schedule.  My 20 week ultrasound looked great so now it's just a matter of growing this little peanut for a few more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment