Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baby on the Move

Child development really amazes me sometimes.  I can't believe how quickly a baby can pick up a new skill one day and within a few days be a master at it!   If only it were that easy for adults!

Jacob's been taking a few steps here and there on his own for a few weeks now, but in the last few days his walking skills have really taken off.  He gets so excited to be walking that most of the time he is walking around laughing his sweet little head off!  

I took the video below a few days ago when he was still pretty wobbly on his feet, but starting to venture out more.  Since then he's learned that he can slow down, take his time, and today has even masted drinking from his sippy cup while walking!  He still goes back and forth between crawling and walking and has yet to venture off without a specific destination in sight, but his Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud of their little walking man!







Poor little dude, the only video I've managed to take is one with a crash landing...  and on my IPhone at that... someday I will have a real camera on me and capture him during one of his finer moments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment