Monday, November 22, 2010

Life

As I was laying in the tub tonight trying to escape the winter chill that has set in these past few day I began to feel that familiar kick, kick, kick in my belly.  I looked down and saw for the first time those little belly movements that undoubtably signal that there is a little life growing in there.  There is something about watching your stomach "do the wave" that never gets old.  This pregnancy has gone so fast, and I haven't taken the time to marvel at the fact that there is a little one growing in me like I did with Jacob, but, tonight reminded me that before you know it this time will be gone, and now is the time to cherish these sweet moments.

On a side note I know that I have been negligent about posting belly/baby updates.... things have just been so  crazy with J's birthday, my birthday and so many other things that I haven't gotten around to taking a new shot!  We had our 20 week ultrasound last week and baby G is a mover and shaker... it was so great to see him/her!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun watching the little wiggles!! Hope you are feeling great these days. :)

    ReplyDelete