Sunday, October 31, 2010

18 Weeks


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

HOPE YOU LIKE THE FESTIVE BELLY PIC:)


How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a Sweet potato
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2 pounds 
Maternity Clothes: Yes, as you can see I'm definitely starting to pop!
Gender: Hoping to save our pennies and find out...  we're booked in for Dec. 3rd, but we'll see how the money situation is (I still don't have a job ... crazy I know... I've never had to even think about worrying to find a job as a ped's nurse before!)
Movement: This baby is moving and shaking now!
Sleep: Pretty good over all... still lots of weird dreams!
What I miss: nothing really this week
Cravings: Halloween candy:)
Symptoms: Still tired in the afternoons

As you can see from my pictures the belly is growing away!  Almost at the halfway point!

1 comment:

  1. great picture. this was my costume last year when i was pregnant with Moses. So excited for you all with a new addition on it's way. Did you have the weird dreams with Jacob?

    ReplyDelete