Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall

Today felt like fall and I have to say it made me very happy! I had washed all the kids fall clothes a few days ago but it's been to stinking humid out for them to wear them. Today was the day though and I relished in the cool breeze, long sleeved shirts and pants (for the kids that is - I'm not too proud to admit that I didn't get out of my PJs today for the sole reason that I was too lazy to get dressed for doing catch up housework all day. Horrible I know).

I have been listening to Beth Moore's Wise Up Bible study online - which is awesome by the way, I love me some Beth lol! And it's starting to get me excited for our church's woman's Bible study on Beth Moore's inheritance series. I'm so excited, this is the first woman's group I've been part of since my sweet girls group in Vancouver! Ah, I miss those girls! Anyway, back to Beth, man that woman can preach some truth. If you haven't listened to her google her online series and spend some time with her!

Hope you all are enjoying a break from the heat as well!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I miss our group too :)
    I'm so glad you are joining another group, and I pray you have the chance to both give and receive :)

    ReplyDelete