Friday, September 2, 2011

It's that time again

My little baby is growing up. I don't know about you all, but I feel like time with baby 2 has flown by way quicker than it did with Jacob. I can't imagine how fast it must go for mama's of 3 or more!

The other night when we were at a friends place I was letting Charis chew away on my knuckle (the child has to have something in her mouth at all times!). I thought I felt something sharp, but dismissed it since she's 4.5 months old and couldn't possibly be cutting teeth yet - after all her brother was almost 9 months old before he cut his first tooth!
This morning when I was changing her diaper, however, I thought I should take a peek in her mouth just to see if I saw anything poking up. Wouldn't you know there was the top of a little white tooth on her bottom gum! So there you have it, we have officially entered the teething phase and all that comes with it. I'm sure I can say good bye to 12 hour nights and 2 hour naps huh? Consequently Jacob is just cutting his 2 year molars, so as one is ending the drawn out teething stage the other begins.







My sweet girl

Next up - adventures of the big boy bed (which by the sounds of the baby monitor Is being used as a trampoline instead of for sleeping ... Guess I should check on that;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment