Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesdays are our Mondays

I've had so many blog posts running around in my head the last little while, but I just haven't had the time to write them. So instead in just doing a recap of our weekend:)

Adam got the hot tub up and running this weekend so we spent lots of time hanging out in there, which was lovely. We inherited a very nice hot tub when we bought this house but we hadn't taken the time to figure out how to use it until now let's just say that J is obsessed with his new pool. And Adam and I are enjoying our late night soaks:)

We spent most of the weekend hanging out as a family and with friends. Which is my favorite way to spend the weekend!

Yesterday Adam got up with the kiddies and let me sleep till 8:30 (heaven) and then we headed out to the park and watched J go down the slide a million times.






Adam watched the kids for the afternoon while I went out to starbucks and had some downtime/worked on our budget, which was slightly depressing lol, but it always feels better to know where we stand. My sister and B.I.L came over for a BBQ later on which was lovely, and always makes us so happy we live close to family now!

I'm also super excited for our friends who welcomed their first baby last night! I've been so excited about all the babies coming, and looking forward to sharing the adventures mommyhood with a few more friends!

Well I'll end this random disjointed post with a pic of my 2 loves before church Sunday





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment