Wednesday, October 13, 2010

15 (and a 1/2) Weeks!




































I've been a bit sluggish on the belly pics these past few weeks... It seems by the time I remember to take a pic the next week is almost here!  But here we go!

How Far Along: 15.5 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a Naval orange this week (about 4 inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Last time I checked was before Thanksgiving... but I think I'm at about my pre-prego weight
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah baby... and let me tell you I have a ton now thanks to my SIL Dawn!  
Gender: Hoping to save our pennies and find out...  we're booked in for Dec. 3rd, but we'll see how the money situation is (I need to find some sort of job first!)
Movement: Pretty sure I've been feeling a few movements in there... much earlier than I did with J, but I hear that's normal the 2nd time around!
Sleep: I've been waking up pretty early, but overall I'm sleeping a lot better than I was!  
What I miss: I have to be honest...  while we were on vacation this week it was red wine!
Cravings: Still none. More aversions than anything: most meat, peanut butter...
Symptoms: Still feeling more tired than usual... I don't know if that's from chasing after a VERY busy baby or from being pregnant!

Overall I think I'm enjoying this pregnancy... I love the 2nd trimester and its lack of symptoms, and the still smallish belly:) It was great to hear baby's heartbeat at the midwives a few weeks ago and here some kicking on the doppler speaker!  

3 comments:

  1. You look so great Suzanne! I noticed you've mentioned your midwife a few times. Are you planning on having a home birth this time around? I'm so curious to find out what your experience has been with her so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arpita!! I'm going to have this one in the hospital as well, but I have one of the IWK's midwives (there's 3 so you see them all). So far so good... I had a midwife with J so I'm really excited I get to have one again!

    ReplyDelete