Wednesday, October 20, 2010

16 1/2 weeks (alternately titled I really need to remember to take a picture on the actual day of the week it's meant for)






































How Far Along: 16.5 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of an avocado this week 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Just about at my pre-pregnancy weight... now time to start gaining:)
Maternity Clothes: In all my bottoms.... not quite needing to be in a lot of the tops yet  
Gender: Hoping to save our pennies and find out...  we're booked in for Dec. 3rd, but we'll see how the money situation is (I need to find some sort of job first!)
Movement: Definitely feeling this little one kick more often!
Sleep: Pretty good lately, although, man am I having wacked out dreams every night!
What I miss: Lately it's been not knowing where we're going to be when this baby comes.  I'm wanting to start thinking about things like a nursery, and what I would like it to look like... but we have no idea where that will be!
Cravings: Still none. More aversions than anything: most meat, peanut butter...
Symptoms: Still tired in the afternoons, and well I guess I've had a cold now for over a month.... good times!

3 comments:

  1. Suzanne, you look great! I am with you on the weird dreams...I should really write them down and maybe someone would give me a sci-fi book deal. I like reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret!

    Yeah I never had them with Jacob, but man... i'm telling you I have no idea where half of the come from! Are you guys going to find out the sex of baby #2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, probably not, since, as in NS, they won't tell you in BC, and we are not even remotely close to a private clinic--haha! (We are not even remotely close to a lot of things!!) So, I guess we will be surprised. I liked the surprise for #1, but I think I would like to find out with this one. :)

    ReplyDelete