Tuesday, October 26, 2010

17 weeks

Yay!  I"m only 2 day's late on this one:)  






































How Far Along: 17ish weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of an onion this week (5ish inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Finally gained my first prego pound... I'm sure they'll start rolling on soon:)
Maternity Clothes: Yes, as you can see I'm definitely starting to pop!
Gender: Hoping to save our pennies and find out...  we're booked in for Dec. 3rd, but we'll see how the money situation is (I still don't have a job ... crazy I know... I've never had to even think about worrying to find a job as a ped's nurse before!)
Movement: Definitely feeling this little one kick more often!
Sleep: So the weird dreams continue (so far I've murdered someone, someone's trying to find me to murder me, I went on a scavenger hunt with professor Snape... oh yes and this is only the tip of the ice berg people!)
What I miss: nothing really this week
Cravings: Salty foods... Adam's made me some yummy stovetop popcorn this week, and it really hit the spot!
Symptoms: Still tired in the afternoons, and also I've been having some heartburn, but that may have something to do with the vast amounts of Halloween candy I ate yesterday!

I have another midwife appointment tomorrow, and I'll be meeting the only one of the 3 I haven't met yet, so that should be fun!  Other than that the only think I have to say is MAN is the pregnancy flying by!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute belly! I like your turtleneck--I really need to get some maternity clothes that AREN'T summer! A tank top and a cardigan is becoming my uniform! How does the midwife thing work? I'm intrigued. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got all of my mat. clothes from my sister in law, all mine were summer since I was prego with J in the spring/summer for most of it... and well I was in Vancouver where you don't REALLY need winter clothes:)

    I actually had a midwife in Van. and it's the same as having a dr. in the terms of the can do everything but a c-section pretty much, I delivered at BC women's. The only real difference is your apt. is usually 45 minutes and you spend a lot of time getting to ask your questions, and getting to know them and vice versa... they just regulated them in NS so I thought I would give it a try! So far so good!

    ReplyDelete