Wednesday, April 21, 2010

He Shoots He Scores


It's that time of year again! In case you're not a hockey fan we have officially entered into the NHL playoff season.




Adam and I are both big hockey fans (although I have to admit the only time I really watch it is during the playoffs or the olympics). We're both also Penguins fans, but since living in Vancouver have found ourselves cheering for the Canucks as well. So it will be interesting to see what this years playoffs bring!


It would appear that Jacob has inherited his fathers love for watching sports. As soon as hockey comes on the TV (or laptop as our TV is somewhere across the country) his eyes are glued and he won't look away until you turn it off.


"YAY! They scored again!!! That's 5 goals in one period!"


"I sure do love hockey season! Thanks Uncle Paul for my Penguins jersey"


Who are you cheering for this year?



Suzanne

6 comments:

  1. I've been looking for pittsburgh baby gear! I wonder where it's from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that is CUTE!! I am a HUGE Canucks fan! I really hope they pull through tonite so they can stay in this thing!! Cute jersey on J!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just curious who an I replying to:)? We got it as a gift from Adams brother but I can find out where he bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To heck with hockey...look at the rolls on Jacob's legs!! LOL! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanya - the rolls are great... I love baby chub!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, that was Katrina. For some reason it doesn't let me post when I sign in, it always says there is an error!

    ReplyDelete