Monday, April 5, 2010

Springtime Walk

I have an awful habit of checking not only Vancouver's weather on Environment Canada's website but Halifax's as well. I have no idea why I still do this, I haven't lived there for almost 3 years, but it has become part of my daily routine. This weekend doing so has turned me green with envy. Seeing picture on Facebook of friends in sundresses and tank tops has only increased my jealousy! In Vancouver it felt like Thanksgiving, not Easter this weekend.



Not to be deterred by the weather Adam, Jacob and I bundled up today and headed on a walk around our neighborhood. Well it was chilly at least it wasn't raining, and we all got some fresh air.


We came home pink cheeked and in a better mood than we would have been if we had stuck around our basement apartment all day. There is nothing more draining than a basement apartment I have learned.


We recently invested in an ERGO, since Adam and I enjoy hiking and we have noticed that Jacob doesn't like being in the Bjorn for extended amounts of time, and we've been taking every chance we get to try it out. Although Jacob doesn't look impressed in these pictures, so far he seems to like it ... well at least he enjoys chewing on the straps.

Hope you all enjoyed your Easter Monday!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment