Thursday, April 8, 2010

This and That



Today I have just been having one of those off days. I can't quite put my finger on it, I just feel kind of blah. There's a lot of stuff to get done around here, but I just can't seem to get the motivation to get up and do any of it, so instead I'm doing this...
-----------------
Yesterday it was so cold outside that I had to dig through Jacob's 12 months clothes that I had packed away for next winter to get him a hat. He out grew all his "baby" hats about a month ago and I didn't bother getting him anymore warm ones... you know, since it's Vancouver and he shouldn't be needing a hat this time of year (unless its a sun hat, or more accurately a rain hat). As you can see he didn't seem to mind the cold too much!


-----------------

Jacob rubs the top of his foot with the bottom of his other foot all the time, Adam does the same thing, and apparently so does his Mom. I find it fascinating that 3 people could all have such a random habit. To all you science whiz's out there: can you inherit a habit?


----------------

"What do you mean I won't take a bottle"


"I take a bottle just fine!"


--------------

Well I guess I should go and try to get something productive done, like a load of laundry so Jacob has a towel for his bath tomorrow and I have some clean underwear to wear.... Hope you are all having a good night!



Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. Jacob just gets more adorable looking everyday. Hope the weather improves soon. Lots of love to all,

    Aunt Marlee

    ReplyDelete